Are you passionate about working in the landscape industry? Join our team at Pittsburgh Stone and Waterscapes, LLC!
Pittsburgh Stone and Waterscapes is a landscape design-build company of over 30 years. We are a growing company and seeking to fill the position of truck / machine operator.
Our company specializes in innovative projects such as outdoor rooms including kitchens, fireplaces, patios, driveways, ponds, waterfalls, pools, landscaping, excavation and much more. With two million in projects last year, we are very excited about our growth and looking for hardworking individuals to grow with us. We offer:
• Competitive wages - $17-$25/hr based on experience/ability
• Health benefits and vacation after 6 months
• End-of-year retention bonus
• 50 hour work week with OT
• Growth within
Candidates for this position should possess the following:
• Valid PA driver's license and own transportation to and from work
• Class B CDL license or permit
• 3 years minimum experience operating skid steers and mini excavators
• Be physically fit, have no existing medical problems, and be able to lift 85 lbs.
• Ability to work 6am-5pm M-F, and Sat (only when needed)
• Landscape / hardscape knowledge is not necessary but would be additional valley
• Employee will be expected to fully participate in field projects outside of machine and truck operating responsibilities
Initial report to shop each morning is Cecil/Canonsburg, PA.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more about our company and the position offered, please email your resume (or outline of your work experience and qualifications) to email@example.com, or call our office at 412.319.7524 to discuss.
You can learn more about our company by visiting us on the web at www.pghsw.com!